Other Transaction Agreements (OTA): Academia’s Federal R&D Funding Opportunity Webinar
September 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
What will you learn from an OTA / Academia webinar?
- How OTAs differ from a grant
- How academia can partner with industry
- The history and components of OTAs
- How the consortium model promotes collaboration among the government, nonprofits, businesses of all sizes, and academic institutions
- How to get involved and find opportunities for research and prototype development
Presenters for this webinar are Gloria Greene, Assistant Vice President of Contracts and Grants for the University of Alabama in Huntsville, and an OTA expert from ATI.
Questions can be directed to Stacey Lindbergh, of the Program Management Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 760-3566.